Hiking L.A.--Griffith Park



ME: You can't go in there; it's too muddy.
Z: Aw man! I wanted to go in.
Me: Sorry. I didn't know it would be full of water.
Z: Well, duh. Auntie. It's been RAINing... for like... a MONTH!



What a perfect day to be outside! Pretty clear...not too hot...not too cold. Perfect!





Streams of water that, I'm sure, only appear when it HAS been "raining for like...a month!" Very nice. The sound of running water is soooooo pleasing.


Taming the dragon!


It was about here that I started wishing I had brought a real camera instead of just my phone. This view was GORGEOUS! Hollywood, Century City, The Pacific Ocean--not to mention the canyon in front of me! Gorgeous! And much clearer (and greener) than it looks in this picture.


And then there's the Griffith Observatory. I love this building so much. I can't even explain why. I just love it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HAVE VOTED =)

Kings Win!

Finally Fall