Kings Win! (Again)

The SACRAMENTO Kings, this time!

DSCN6500.JPG
Nancy, Larry, and I flew up to Sac to watch some pro basketball. Nancy and I both like the Kings more than the Lakers right now =( And it was a good excuse for a trip.
DSCN6498.JPG
We stayed at the same hotel (Hilton) I stayed at when I came up for my high school reunion. Nice place.
DSCN6494.JPG
One of my friends from high school (Jean) works at Arco Arena, and the four of us met up at the hotel later for a fun and very interesting chat.
DSCN6491.JPG
The atmosphere at Arco is very different from that of the Staples Center. I can't quite describe it yet. I think I need more research [more tickets, more events =)] and then maybe I can put it into words some day.
DSCN6487.JPG
We were excited to see Allen Iverson play (Denver was the opponent), but he was injured and didn't play at all that night. Bummer. But at least the home team won!
DSCN6479.JPG

My partners in crime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HAVE VOTED =)

Kings Win!

Finally Fall